[Declined] Qoxxy, Restoration Shaman

Recruitment info here

[Declined] Qoxxy, Restoration Shaman

Postby Qoxxy » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:11 pm

1) Real life name, age, occupation. Anything about yourself you would like to add.

1.1. Real life name, age & occupation.

Name: Louis
Occupation: Second year in Law school. Studying at the University of applied sciences Leiden.

1.2. How many of our raids will you be able to attend, will we be able to rely on you to attend 95%+ of raids during progression?

Well, I know that you people raid from 20:00 - 24:00 5 days a week. But If I make an application to a guild, there is an invisible contract that you have made by yourself, that you have accepted the terms to be
there for your guild when they need, so you can achieve the best possible progression.

1.3. Anything else you feel is relevant.

Well there is one thing though, and I am not afraid to shout it out in a public forum. I got autism, in the aspect of PDD-NOS ( pervasive developmental disorder - not otherwise specified ) which means I can react different compared to other people around my age.
But overall, I am just a friendly person who just likes to play the game!

2) Characters information and relevant alts.

2.1. Character Name, Server & Armory page:

Character name: Shaíro (Will probably name change that back to Qoxxy)
Server: Ragnaros-EU
Armory link http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... o/advanced

2.2. Explain your reasoning behind your character choices for us (Talents - give some examples per encounter, Gearing Priorities, Rotation etc).

Talents:

Level 15
Torrent, the 30% increased initial healing from Riptide is a pretty strong one. It's like a quick heal that you can use to heal someone for like 30-45% of his/her health, while afterwards you can just throw a healing surge (or chain heal) to finish the topping.

Unleash life, it's a powerful tool to increase your raid healing to empower your chain heal every 12 seconds by 45%. Plus it does 162,523 healing besides that. Only sometimes I got the feeling that wasting the GCD for it, is a kinda waste. Especially if you need to top someone quickly, than I rather use the Riptide -> Healing Surge combination than Unleash life and healing surge, since the Tidal waves you get from Riptide gives the caster a better chance to crit. Which would help the deep healing a lot.

Undulation, the only way I would use this is if I a single target player needs a lot of healing. This could be extreme tank healing or people getting topped. Currently with the 2 set of Nighthold, there is a possible chance that this might actually be one of the best talents to take. Since the 2 set increases your healing done with Healing Surge / Healing wave by 15% if you have Tidal waves up.

Level 30
Gust of Wind, seems like a rocket jump from the goblin racial (horde), but sadly the other two might be better.

Graceful spirit, now this is a talent with potential. I mean be able to cast while moving every 1 minute for 15 seconds is something pretty useful for encounters where you have to move a lot. Since Restoration shamans don't have much utility to cast while moving. So in my opinion, Blizzard gave us a perfect solution to keep spiritwalker's grace. On the side note, I am sorry elemental shamans. :(

Wind Rush Totem, this is a good tool to use for tactics. If you need a movement speed while your raid needs to move a lot. Then I can always take this talent.

level 45

Lightning surge totem, just an usual stun totem. Nothing special about it.

Earthgrab totem, could be useful if you need it for certain mechanics. But I would rather keep the Lightning surge totem.

Voodoo totem, come on. What did Blizzard think with this totem? To transform trash into frogs? This seems more like something you would use for pvp or if you just like frogs.

level 60
Crashing wave, this might be an interesting talent if you have the 4 set from Nighthold. Since every time you get a Tidal wave proc your Healing Stream totem will lose 3 seconds of its cooldown. So what I tried was on PTR to get it lose 6 seconds if you get double Tidal wave proc. Only when I did this I was kinda sleepy, so I didn't actually pay much attention. Something to still solve for me!

Ancestral Guidance, well this is a nice minor cooldown. This cooldown has helped me a lot while pushing a lot with Chain heal.

Deluge, this one is kinda hard to track. Only time I would use it if we got a stack fight behind the boss, drop a healing rain and just chain heal everyone. But my choices remain with Ancestral Guidance or Crashing Waves.

Level 75
Ancestral protection totem, this is just a thing that you want to use as a cooldown. Let someone else use the totem to anhk up, could be interesting in a CD rotation. But overall, its something that should be decided to take by the raidleader.

Earthen Shield Totem, this is a quite useful totem. It reduces the damage you take (when you are in the area of it) by 40.500 damage and redirects the damage to the totem. This could be a useful tool, if you want to stack up and take less raid damage, the bad side is though that when you expire the totem its health bar. That the totem will dissapear as well. Especially since the totem has my maximum health at the time when I cast it.

Ancestral Vigor, who doesn't remember the old Throne of Thunder / Siege of Orgrimmar passive health increase shaman tool. This time I can instantly increase the HP of people by 10% when I heal them with any spell (except Healing rain doesn't seem to work ;? )

level 90
Bottomless depths, this would be a good thing if I would run out of mana and everyone is below 60% health all the time. But instead I rather skip this one, since my mana is fine anyway.

Cloud Burst Totem, a powerful totem if you know how to time it well. If you can gather enough healing done on it (also overhealing) and you manage to time this totem with a massive damage blow you can actually heal up quite a lot. This totem is pretty useful with the Ancestral Guidance combination.

Echo of the Elements, this might be a useful talent when you have the 4 set of Nighthold. Especially since whenever you get Tidal Waves, you can get multiple Healing Stream totems up. So what would happen if you could have 3-4 totems up at the same time. The healing stream totems would reign supreme!

Level 100

High Tide, just makes my raid healing life much easier with Chain Heal. Although I think Wellspring might actually be good after some buffs from Blizzard. Although Wellspring requires a lot of coördinated positioning. But still after some testing with these buffs, I concluded that High tide was better.

Ascendance, this is the same old ascendance from Warlords of Draenor and Mists of Pandaria. This is just a good talent when you need to burst a lot of cooldowns.

Gearing priorities? Well, the gear items I am mainly looking for is those with Mastery, I am mostly aiming for a mastery % of around 100%+. Then I am aiming for around 30% crit unbuffed and the rest will go into Haste -> Versatility.

Rotations, what I do in certain situations:
What I do in situations where single target healing the biggest part is, I throw always a Riptide on the tank and use Riptide as a quick spot heal for those who need it. Otherwise then that, I will mostly use Healing Surge / Healing wave, depends on the amount of damage the targets receive.
During fights, when people are stacked up and there is a lot of area of effect damage. I will use Healing Rain (if they are stacked up) and otherwise I'll try to heal them with Chain Heal.

Artifact Power, I know that I am a bit low with artifact levels. I should had been atleast over 47 or more, but this was because I lost 3 weeks due my movement + Christmas holiday so it should've been higher. I am going to farm more Mythic + whenever the exam week is over and I got some spare time in the weekends.

2.3. What is your strongest offspec and do you have any experience with them?
My strongest offspec is Enhancement, I am not the best dps in the world. (Actually I once got laughed during a raid for my dps, was kinda traumatizing) But yes, I got experience with it. But then I will require to get the go kill the stuff mentality, instead of being the support.

2.4. Do you have any max level alts? If so any raiding experience on these past lfr?
I got a holy priest that is currently horde. I did Emerald nightmare split raids with it. She is currently 874, but I always aim to keep her up to date with gear + I like to heal on my priest as well. But still my shaman is my favourite.
The link to her armory is: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/r ... y/advanced

2.5. We require you to have one maintained alt for raiding purposes, is this a problem for you?
Not at all, but I would still say that shamans are the master class!

3) In-game history

3.1. Previous guild/s and why did you leave it/them?:
Alright I will list them up:

I started playing in the Burning Crusade.. But since my memory betrayed me, I will just start with the guilds that sticked into my memory.

During Wrath of the Lich king, when I was playing in Borealis.. I got actually blinded because of someone saying like.. Oh you should start playing 10 man HC, whenever Cataclysm hitted.. 10 man will be super.. Etc. etc.. But I was like 15 years old back then.. And Teenagers are always getting blinded if someone tries to convince them with super good stuff.

Why I left Apex? I left Apex, because I turned during progress depressed.. And since Trolling is very popular in Apex.. and they liked me as target, I was once so sad of it. .That I Decided to leave.

Deus Ex machina, I joined them after I left Apex.. In hope I could find that as a substainable home with my friends.. But unfortunately they were kinda mean to my friends. And flamed them, so I decided to stand up for my friends.. Especially my friend Xío. And left.

So when I left Deux ex machina, me and my friends decided to go to Tarren Mill EU, for helping keeping a guild alive named Reincarnated.. I must admit, I had a really great time back there. But when I was promoted to Guildmaster, the pressure of being a Guildmaster affected my real life. Since I was going to law school end of August 2012. And I didn't want to make it affect me.. So then I Decided to put it a hold and left.

Then I was in some random "lol" guilds.. Where I did some progress with.. Then my friend Shocklove asked me if I wanted to join Prime. And since I love my friend Shocklove, I said. Yes Sure. But why I want to leave Prime, is because.. The Guild atmosphere in General is quite.. "weird".. Joking around with World War II stuff, Always need to raid on raidtimes, where I can't raid. We pushed the raiding for Sha of Fear Heroic Realm's first.. But we lost it. Because of officers that went away during midprogress. And They kinda rage on other people twentyfour seven all the time. Instead of "One fuck up? Can happen go again.. We had endless discussions before every pull that took like 5 minutes. And I have to raid on times where I am pushing from school to home, to be on time.. Not enjoying my dinner and such. I had to raid from like 17:30 - 24:00 every day and they got in their 10 man Roster an overkill of healers. They got like 6 healers including me. And I don't want to ruin the raiding for the other healers.. So that they can't heal.. So I decided to sacrifice myself and starting to look for a new guild.

Then when I Got accepted into The Last Watch, I was really happy. I will admit that, but unfortunately after the Sha of Fear Heroic kill.. The guild disbanded, after our GM was going to leave, and nobody wanted to take the mantle.

After that I joined Winds of Creation on Ragnaros EU, I liked it there. But because of a disease that occured irl. I couldn't handle the raiding for a while, so I had to tell the GM. That I called my trial and that I wanted to take care of my health as priority number one instead of the game.

After that I joined Desolate on Draenor-EU, it was abit "Casual" imo. But it's not the level I really liked, but the guild disbanded anyway . After that some core people from Desolate (The good ones), asked me if I wanted to help them making a new guild. .And I agreed with them and joined Vampiric Intercourse, but I don't felt myself at home there. Do not get me wrong, I like the atmosphere and such. But I don't like the slack level of this guild, so that's why I decided to possibly leave.

Then we have arrived at my old/current one called Kingsfall on Defias Brotherood-EU. I must say, I really had a good time there.. I joined in April 2013, so I am in Kingsfall for 2 years already. Sadly that came to an end when I was going for Law Coursers every Tuesday and Thursday from 16:00 - 21:30. Which made raiding with Kingsfall quite hard, since in the end I wanted to be there for my guild during every progression fight. So I decided to leave them. So then I ended up in Wiping as Intended, I had some interesting first few weeks going. Sadly I couldn't manage to fit to their standards, since sadly I don't know how or why but. I didn't manage to succeed my trial. then I went back to Kingsfall to help them progress in Hellfire Citadel ( I was kinda missed them), then sadly it didn't go as planned and I left to join Numen after the progression on Mannoroth. Later the guild disbanded. In Numen it first went alright, but after that it went to shit. Which I blame myself for as well, kinda had the unfriendly mmentality and that screwed me over. I got demoted and then it was game over. Then I joined Repose to meet with some of my old guildies from Kingsfall, they even forgave me for leaving them which was actually pretty nice of them. So I stayed with them the entire Hellfire Citadel year and helped them recruit and stabilize. So I progressed with them Emerald Nightmare and Trial of Valor. Sadly I had to move to a new location due the sale of my father's house. So I moved from a village in the middle of nowhere to the beautiful city of the Hague. I live nearby the beach so in the summer I can enjoy the sun xP, but since I had a hard time solving my internet with my landlord, the guild moved on without me. And now I managed to solve this, I heard there was no space for me anymore and this is why I applied to Consequence.

3.2. Experience (Vanilla and all expansions including the current).

I will list them up, since I could just write a wall of text. But I guess a quick overview of the encounters I did in my raiding carreer would be a better idea.

- World of Warcraft Classic:
I didn't play during that.

- World of Warcraft The Burning Crusade:
Karazhan = Done.
Gruul's Lair = Done.
Maghteridon's Lair = Done.
Zul'aman = Done. Never won an Amani War Bear.
Serpentshrine Cavern = 3/6
Tempest keep = 2/4. Void Walker and Grand Astromancer.
Black Temple = 2/9.
Sunwell Plateau = Only wiped on Trash.

- World of Warcraft: The Wrath of the Lich king.
Naxxramas 10/25 man = Cleared.
The Eye of eternity 10/25 = Cleared.
The Obsidian Sanctum cleared.
Ulduar 10/25 man = Cleared.
Trial of the Crusader 10/25 man = Cleared.
Trial of the Grand Crusader 10 man = Cleared with 50 attempts.
Trial of the Grand Crusader 25 man = 4/5. With Anub'arak on 15% if I recall it correctly.
Onyxia 10/25 man = Cleared.
Icecrown Citadel 10/25 man = Cleared.
Icecrown Citadel 10/25 man HC = 11/12 HC.. I didn't spend any time on Lich King 10 man Heroic. On 25 man we had him around 44%. (This was with the guild Borealis on Dentarg)
Ruby Sanctum 10/25 man = Cleared.
Ruby Sanctum 10/25 man Heroic, during Lich king 25 man Heroic progressing we didn't want to spend time in there.. So we have never tried it.

- World of Warcraft: The Cataclysm:

Normal modes,
Blackwing Descent - 6/6.
Bastion of Twilight - 4/4.
Throne of the Four Winds - 2/2

heroic mode: Pre-4.2.
Blackwing Descent - 4/6. (Magmaw , Chimaeron , Maloriak , Atramedes
Bastion of Twilight - 1/4 . (Halfus)

Pre-4.3
Firelands 10 man Normal - 7/7.
Firelands 10 man heroic - 1/7 HC.. (Pre-Firelands Nerf) After it was 6/7 HC. I killed Ragnaros two weeks after Dragon Soul was released.

Pre-Mists of Pandaria:
Dragon Soul 10 man normal - 8/8 on first day.
Dragon Soul 10 man Heroic - 8/8 with 15% nerf.. If I recall it correctly.. I killed Spine of Deathwing HC with 10% nerf.

Mists of Pandaria:

Tier 14 Normal.
Terrace of the Endless spring: 4/4
Heart of fear: 6/6
Mogu'shan vaults: 6/6

Tier 14 heroic:
Terrace of the Endless spring: 4/4 (Cutting edge)
Heart of Fear: 6/6 (Cutting Edge)
Mogu'shan vaults: 6/6 (cutting Edge)

Tier 15 Normal.
Throne of Thunder: 12/12.

Tier 15 Heroic.
Throne of thunder: 13/13 HC. (Cutting Edge)

Tier 16 Normal.

Siege of Orgrimmar 10/ 25 man: 14/14.

Tier 16 Heroic.

Siege of Orgrimmar 10 man: 14/14 Heroic (Cutting Edge)
Siege of Orgrimmar 25 man: 14/14 Heroic (Cutting Edge)

Warlords of Draenor

Tier 17.

Highmaul 7/7 Heroic
Highmaul 7/7 Mythic (Pre-Blackrock Foundry Release)

Blackrock Foundry 10/10 Heroic
Blackrock Foundry 10/10 Mythic

Tier 18

Hellfire Citadel Heroic 13/13
Hellfire Citadel Mythic 1/13 (Fel Reaver Mythic )

Tier 19

Emerald Nightmare Mythic 7/7 Pre-Trial of Valor
Trial of Valor 2/3 Mythic.

3.3. Please include any raid logs (Warcraftlogs preferably). Having some form of logs is a must.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 032703/10/ (While my name was Qoxxy) I didn't raid while I name changed to Shaíro, except private logs :/. Those are my guild logs. However if you look for my logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 94/latest/ , I know ranking is a good thing for some guilds, however I expect guilds to look also at the downside if ranking as a healer. But doing the amount of right hps at the right time is what matters.
I could just hps whore the entire instance, but if I can't do it at crucial breaking points. Then I could possibly say that I have failed my duty as healer. Wiping as Intended had private logs, so I can't post them sadly.

4) Post a picture of your UI (preferably in a raid setting), take a moment to talk us through it.(important alarms/keybinds)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5yEmcTTLyU

Well all my keybinds are quite visible, so it shouldn't be a problem to see them. The addons I am using are: Weakauras, Bigwigs. Why am I not using decursive, that is because my reflexes are quite fast. So I can just move my mouse to the target plate I want to target and then dispell it. Then I use bartenders and all that stuff.

5) Please give us your computer and connection specifications.

Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) I5-4690 CPU @ 3.50Ghz 3.50 Ghz
Ram: 8,00 GB
Type system: 64-bits Windows 8.1
Graphic card: GeForce GTX 970

Image > This one will change when I get my new internet Saturday, so I'll have to see how that will be.

6) Do you have the ability to speak over Teamspeak and any issues communicating through it when nessesary?
No problem at all. Teamwork requires to be communicative so that shouldn't be a problem.

7) Sell yourself to us.

7.1. What is your reasoning for wanting to join Consequence and why should we accept you?

Why I want to join Consequence? Because you seem like a stable home with a good raiding atmosphere. I heard from Riffy/Riphie (Yes, I know the rogue you had before you got the other rogues.) That you were a bunch of spastics or however he described you guys, but since I never go on the words of others. I just wanted to see myself
what you guys can accomplish. I mean, sure the perfect guild doesn't exist. But I want to be a part of a team that can rely on each other and have the same motivation as I do.

Why should you accept me? Because I am a motivated player, that puts teamwork ahead of anything else. I even sacrificed during progression my own free time to be there for bosses to kill, while in real life has priorities then a game. But since I know that being a part of a team requires you to be there. I couldn't simply say, nah forget it.
So that is why you should accept me. You get a motivated, friendly and a kind player for in return.

7.2. Are you able to handle adult humour, sarcasm, constructive criticism, gamma radiation and banter during farm content?

Adult humour, sure why not.
Sarcasm one of my teachers in Law school is the king of sarcasm.. Even when I need him to be serious, he won't take me serious at all!
Constructive Criticism is something you should be open for, nobody is perfect in this world. There is always room for feedback!
During farm content, sure why not.

7.3. Can anyone in Consequence vouch for your raiding capabilities?
Not really, I might know people in Consequence that I got on my battletag (Lolkinzor) for example. But they can't vouch for my playstyle, since they have never raided with me before.

8) Anything else you would like to add, bonus points if you make us giggle.
I once said in general chat towards a guy that was called Zapdos, that I would catch him with a masterball. But people in my current guild called me a noob for catching a Zapdos with a masterball :(
Even though Zapdos is one of my most favourite pokemons! Must be because he is yellow. Also since I kept my promise towards Nuckels to make an application incase it didn't go well. But my promise has been finally be fulfilled!

9) Contact details, Battletag & skype. If you do not wish to post those in
Battletag: QôXxY#2738, be free to add me if you want to have a general chit chat. Or if you have questions you don't want to ask on the forums. I am also avaible for an interview at a certain point, if that is required.
Qoxxy

Re: Qoxxy, Restoration shaman application.

Postby Lølkin » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:54 am

Declined. Good luck finding a suitable guild.
私は最大のニガーです
Lølkin

Return to Recruitment