[Declined] Darksbané Mage

Recruitment info here

[Declined] Darksbané Mage

Postby Darksbané » Sat Jan 28, 2017 8:06 pm

b] 1) Real life name, age, occupation. Anything about yourself you would like to add.[/b]
1.1. Joshua Upson, 20 , Student
1.2. How many of our raids will you be able to attend, will we be able to rely on you to attend 95%+ of raids during progression?
I have no life so all of them
1.3. Anything else you feel is relevant.
as stated before i no life this game
2) Characters information and relevant alts.
2.1. Character Name, Server & Armory page: Darksbané , Silvermoon, http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/silv ... ban%C3%A9/
2.2. Explain your reasoning behind your character choices for us (Talents - give some examples per encounter, Gearing Priorities, Rotation etc).
I play mage i love this class its my favourite blizzard also agrees since in 7.2 we get the greatest class mount in the game ever.

Nighthold
Skorpyon
Talent choices are as follows:
Conflag
Shimmer ( i used this for every fight so this is the first and last time i will mention this)
Rune of Power
Flame on (not Alex fury since i dont have the head piece and i cant always be positions in melle range to take advantage of this)
Frenitic Speed ( i used this for every fight so this is the first and last time i will mention this)
Living Bomb OFC
Cinderstorm

Choromatic Anolmoly
Conflag
Mirror Images
Flame on
Living bomb
Meteor

Trilliax
Conflag
Mirror images
Flame on
Unstable Magic
Meteor

Spellblade
Conflag
Rune of Power
Flame on
Living Bomb
i can go either Meteor or Cinderstorm here depending on the group

Tichondrius
Conflag
Rune of Power
Flame on
Living Bomb
Cinderstorm for fast blood adds kill

Krosus
Conflag
Mirror Images
Flame on
Unstable Magic
Meteor

High Botanist
Conflag
Rune of Power
Flame on
Flame Patch
Cinderstorm
*this is for norm / hc only and this is full aoe spec in Mythic i would opt for ST spec over this

Star Augur
Conflag
Mirror Images
Flame on
Unstable magic
Meteor

Elisande
Conflag
Mirror Images
Flame on
Unstable Magic
Meteor

Gul'dan
Conflag
Mirror Images
Flame on
Living Bomb
Meteor

2.3. What is your strongest offspec and do you have any experience with them?
My strongest Off-spect right now is frost im currenting gearing it and getting traits for glacial spike guild as its being proven as top ST mage in the game and i have the bis leggos for it
2.4. Do you have any max level alts? If so any raiding experience on these past lfr?
I have my hunter
and Priest i play the most
Both have raiding experience in some form i have many more alts but not leveled from 100 up yet
2.5. We require you to have one maintained alt for raiding purposes, is this a problem for you?
I talked to Nuckles about this my main alt is slighly undergeared and hes 25 knowledge so getting traits isnt hard for it
3) In-game history
3.1. Previous guild/s and why did you leave it/them?:
Its most notible starting from when i transfered to silvermoon in MoP since this is when i wanted to go hardcore raiding

I transferred to Silvermoon with a guild who renamed to Onslaught for ToT
Onslaught, VI, Seradane for SoO

WoD i joined a hardcore guild that fell apart cos Seradane merged with a guild didnt work very well
Then i joined Gorilla Warfare got to Chogall Phase twice on the last day before BRF
I took a break after this since the game was causing me stress with guild break up drama and after guild hoping cos of break ups i exhausted myself .

I joined back in HFC to a friends guild that im in currently called Pathogen we cleared archimonder after the patch

Killed Xavius Mythic
Up to Helya on Mythic
we are currently on Trilliax Mythic

alot of the guilds i left because i felt i was putting alot of effort into it and not getting much out of it i play to win not go 50%.

My recent guild im leaving because their was an argument the guild leadershipe officer team shifted and the raid leader now is an egotistic lyer i.e talks about how great he is it is just tiring to listen to him step on others when hes an under performer.

3.2. Experience (Vanilla and all expansions including the current).
Casual Raided in WoTLK
doing weekly raid quest VoA etc

In Cata i killed a few HC fireland bosses my server was pretty bad and cleared DS norm and some hc

after this i decided to join a guild on another server for better progression

Cleared up to hc Dark Animus with this guild
left in SoO killed garrosh 10 man hc

Cleared up to Imperator in Highmaul

wasnt around for BRF

Cleared HFC mythic

Cleared EN mythic

2/3 Mythic ToV

2/10 Mythic NH
3.3. Please include any raid logs (Warcraftlogs preferably). Having some form of logs is a must.
https://www.warcraftlogs.com/rankings/c ... 87/latest/

4) Post a picture of your UI in a raid setting, take a moment to talk us through it. (important alarms/keybinds)
http://i.imgur.com/fLHeoWC.jpg
this is pretty much my ui boss castbar top of screen and boss weakauras above my target frame
nothing specisl with this ui its just my preference on what is a good ui it works for me
my keybinds as you can see there some buttons are free for stuff like target markers etc

5) Please give us your computer and connection specifications.
GTX 970
i7 6700k
Gigabyte Gaming 7 motherboard
240 gb SSD
2T HDD
its a new pc
http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/6006116486
usually around 60 MS while on wow

6) Do you have the ability to speak over Teamspeak and any issues communicating through it when nessesary?
I can communicate when needed

7) Sell yourself to us.
7.1. What is your reasoning for wanting to join Consequence and why should we accept you?
WHy do i want to join you because you raid you want to raid you will get better where you can, you dont have a half slacker roster i like you before iv even joined i want to raid

I want to harcore raid, i like raiding, u want to be part of a good guild that i can call the best guild iv been in i want competition between guild memebers guild memers who dont screw up every progression fight cos they want rank one of progress.

Thats why i want to join iv thought long and hard about who to apply for and i think i can be an asset to you (sold enough if not i can atleast provide mage table)

7.2. Are you able to handle adult humour, sarcasm, constructive criticism, gamma radiation and banter during farm content? Do you consider yourself to have thick skin?
Im Irish we grow up on taking the piss out of eachother, and no i dont consider myself fate thanks :/
7.3. Can anyone in Consequence vouch for your raiding capabilities?
Iv only talked to Rinoaa and nuckles i havent played with your guild no
8) Anything else you would like to add, bonus points if you make us giggle.
why did the mage cross the instance portal???? he got benched for progression :///////////
9) Contact details, Battletag & skype. If you do not wish to post those in public PM them @Nuckels
Litlemag#2402 bnet
Darksbane#2140 on Discord if not on bnet always on discord
Last edited by Darksbané on Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Darksbané

Re: Darksbané Mage

Postby Darksbané » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:12 pm

I noticed i cheaped out on the UI in raid setting part give me a few minutes to update that part
Darksbané

Postby Darksbané » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:33 pm

http://i.imgur.com/SSAxDin.jpg here is my ui in combat some of the addons are for xavius only it seems a bit messy but thats just because of the extra xavius thing
Darksbané

Postby Lølkin » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:07 pm

Declined. Good luck finding a suitable guild!
私は最大のニガーです
Lølkin

Return to Recruitment